Live-blog: Eyes on the Future 2011 economic summit
Eyes on the Future 2011 is billed as the Rochester area's premier economic summit. It's a major gathering of people in the business of economic development - as well as others in the business of business.
The Innovation Trail is covering the summit's main panel. Here are the participants:
- Howard Wial, Brookings Institution
- Kurt Badenhausen, Forbes Magazine
- Nancy Zimpher, SUNY
- Michael Summers, Cody Gate Innovation Partners
- Brad Kruchten, Eastman Kodak
- Moderator: Steve Scully, C-SPAN
It's kicking off now. We'll be bringing you updates throughout the morning - in this space and on Twitter.
The theme: Innovation.
Update: Here's how we saw it at the time. (Scroll down a bit for a Storify timeline.) More to come.