Sneak peek: Sonwil Distribution
Tomorrow's the big day - the Innovation Trail's debut television Innovation Conversation, "Small Business, Big Deal," airing at 8 p.m.
Today, meet Sonwil Distribution.
Join us on Thursday, May 26 at 8 p.m. on WXXI-TV, WMHT-TV, WSKG-TV, and WNED's ThinkBright.
We'll explore the role small business plays in New York's economy, and at the challenges that small business owners face as they seek to start up and grow in New York State.
Our experts include:
- Dottie Austin, Buffalo chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Jack Baron, Rochester Angel Network
- Harry Bronson, New York State Assembly
- Patrick Doyle, Broome County Industrial Development Agency
- Mike Durant, National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Martha Gomez, OSO Inc.
- Steve Hawley, New York State Assembly
- Robert McNary, Empire State Development
- Sandy Parker, Rochester Business Alliance
- Brian Sampson, Unshackle Upstate
- James Senall, High Tech Rochester
Have your say
Are you a small business owner in upstate New York? Are you thriving, or just surviving? What could the state do to make it easier for you to grow your business? Tell us in the comments and we may use it on the show.
And if you'd like to be part of our studio audience for the taping of this program, please contact Juan Vazquez.